Skip to Main Content
It looks like you're using Internet Explorer 11 or older. This website works best with modern browsers such as the latest versions of Chrome, Firefox, Safari, and Edge. If you continue with this browser, you may see unexpected results.
Welcome to the JCHS Library!
Library Media Specialist
Monday through Thursday: 7:55-4:15
Sources for Ebooks and Audiobooks
Free eBooks and Audiobooks are available from the following sources:
- JCHS Students and Teachers can check out eBooks and audiobooks from Axis 360 using their school username and password as their library ID. Download the Axis 360 app and then search for James Caldwell High School. Or click the Axis 360 icon in the box on the right to get started.
- Caldwell Residents can use their library card to check out eBooks and audiobooks from the Caldwell Public Library here: https://palsplus.overdrive.com/ Are you a Caldwell resident but do not have a current library card? You can sign up for a library card remotely by filling out this form: https://tinyurl.com/qodlwoz
- West Caldwell Residents can use the Bergen County Cooperative Library System (BCCLS) to check out eBooks and audiobooks using their West Caldwell library card. If you do not have a current West Caldwell Library card, you can also sign up for one remotely on the BCCLS website: https://www.bccls.org/
- Open Library is a free internet archive of eBooks and audiobooks open to the public. Just sign up for a free account here: https://openlibrary.org/
- Help! Still can't find what you are looking for? Need some help? Email Ms. Stafford at firstname.lastname@example.org
New to the Library - AXIS 360
We are currently partnering with the West Caldwell Public Library to offer an even greater selection of ebooks and audiobooks through Axis. Use the link below or download the app. Search for James Caldwell High School
Check out an ebook using your JCHS user name and password.